Monday, November 17, 2008

still a fatty!

Aaaarggghh, got on the scales this morning and realised that all my cutting back hasn't made an ounce (literally) of difference. I might as well have just eaten cakes all week! Still, have just gotten back from my first Physiotherapy session in about 6 weeks, so I will go weekly now and hopefully the flab will fall away. I had to stop going because of the anemia, but I felt OK today, very out of breathe but things will improve with time, at least no migraine, thankfully.

I wonder if anyone else out there gets migraines and needs to eat carbohydrates immediately after or they bounce right back. When I was younger it never affected my weight but I think the constant migraines because of anemia, and the fact that I don't get as much exercise because of my knee injury, well they all add up to a slightly rounder silhouette than I'm used to. I don't recognise myself in the mirror.

What a lot of phooey and excuses, I just need to STOP EATING SO MUCH! :o)

2 comments:

Gail Lackey said...

Prang! You've just been bopped my the notorius Miss Pennthistle's "seal of Dastardly Delight" An award for your Fabulously Freaky Fun site and your creepy creatively talented mind! You can get your award off my blog to delightfully display on your site if you like!
Haunted hugs, Gail and Miss "P"

Yve said...

Oooohhh, I love Miss Penny thistle, didn't realise she gets out and about! I feel honoured to have been pranged :o)