Sunday, October 26, 2008

Beautiful TaeYang!

Here is my first ever Pullip doll, the BOY TaeYang, how beautiful is his face? I have been thinking about him in my sleep and woke up this morning with a fully fledged "Alice" make-over in my head. Yes, TaeYang is going to be a LadyBoy! I'll bet it's not the first time that's happened! So many Korean/Japanese male dolls have this very androgynous aesthetic, nothing wrong with that, but I would like to see male dolls actually looking... errrrrr.... male! It's a hard thing to get right. I'm not talking about Muscle Bunnies or a plastic army of little Mitchell Brothers (horrible thought!) just, you know, willowy male dolls who still look like guys. Tae Yang here is very stylized but his face says girl to me.

He also appears to be wearing a Panto outfit!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



No comments: